Babcock University Post UTME 2020
Babcock University post UTME Screening form and the scheduled date for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into the Babcock University for 4, 5 or 6 years degree courses for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Requirements for the 2020 Babcock University Post UTME Screenings Admission.
- The minimum Qualification for the First Degree programmes are 5 credits at the SSCE/GCE/NECO Examinations and their equivalent (not more than two sittings): one sitting only for those applying for Medicine and Surgery.
- Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
- Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC or NECO SSCE RESULTS will be required to present ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS before MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who applied DIRECTLY to Babcock University are required to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions (for Direct Entry only).
- Candidates who also applied for Transfer Admission needs to present their JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation letter as well.
To download the list of courses available and offered at the Babcock University and the requirements for each of these courses CLICK HERE. It is also advised that candidates should seek the Post UTME past Questions and Answers of Babcock University, study it in other to be adequately prepared for the screening exercise.
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY
STEP 2: Login with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address you use for the registration in step 1 above.
STEP 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill all Information requested for.
- Click button to save form if you have filled every information.
- Upload your passport Photographs according to the specified size, and PGN or JPG format.
- Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Take the Application ID to any of the following bank below (Wema, Diamond, GT bank, First Bank, UBA). Tell the teller that you are paying for Babcock University Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is 2,000 naira and Service fee charge is 350 naira. Making a total of 2, 350 naira.
STEP 4: Once payment is done, go back and login to the application portal and click submit.
STEP 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu and be sure you print your completed Application Form.
To apply for MTN 2020 scholarship, CLICK HERE. Babcock University Post UTME