Crutech Post Utme 2020
The CRUTECH Post UTME 2020 and DIRECT ENTRY form, cut-off Mark, eligibility, screening date, cost of application, registration details and deadline for the 2020/2021 Academic session have just been announced. The institution have made it minimum cut-off to be 160 and the cost for it online registration is N2,000 excluding bank charges. See more details below.
It is been officially announced for the information of prospective candidates which includes both the UTME and Direct Entry who had chosen Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) as their First choice of institution and has scored the minimum of 160 and above in the 2020 UTME Examination, that the Online Registration for admission into the 2020/2021 Academic Session will commence on the 6th of July, 2020.
To access the Application Form Online, candidates are required to pay the sum of N2,000 as the screening fee, payable online with debit card or commercial bank through REMITA via the Institution’s online application portal.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR CRUTECH POST UTME 2020
To begin the registration, application follow the below procedures:
- Login to https://crutech.edu.ng and click on Post UTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow all instructions on the Online Registration Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after you have successfully completed your registration.
SCREENING METHOD TO BE USED
The CRUTECH Post UTME 2020 screening will be done online, all candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during the process of registering.
- Jamb 2020 Result Slip
- Passport Photograph
- SSCE result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB scratch card details used for checking result.
- For DE candidates only (SC/HND/ND/NCE)
- Birth Certificate
- State of Origin Certificate.
Please Take Note:
- Only those candidates who score 160 and above and choose CRUTECH as their first Choice institution the the 2020 JAMB UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening.
- Candidates are not required to appear physically do the Screening and therefore no need to come down to Calabar.
Candidates should also ensure that:
- All the above documents are scanned are uploaded properly.
- The provided phone number and scratch cards details are correctly provided.
You can also call their Help Lines: 08151118002, 08055920291, 08037539136, 08066462239
Are you writing WAEC? Click Here to learn how you can easily pass.